What will I do with Christmas Photos?
Do you always think you should get Christmas photos of your family but when the time comes, you wonder just what are you going to do with them anyway? I mean it’s not like you can hang them up in the house all year round. (Well some people like to, hehe – that’s me).
Do you wonder what you will do with Christmas photos once you get them?
Well, here are some great ways to use Christmas Family and/or Kids photos each and every year without feeling like a waste.
Of course there are the traditional uses for your photos, so lets get those ones out of the way first…
- Hang your Christmas Photos up on the wall every year. Store them with your Christmas Decorations when you take them down after Christmas and then they will be there ready to hang next year when you pull out your decorations again. These make fantastic Christmas Decorations on their own!
- Grandparents will always want a Christmas photo. They love to see how much the kids have changed over the years and it is one way of getting them off your back from having a family photo done every year, lol
- Frame additional prints to give to family as gifts as well.
Then there’s some not so obvious ideas you can use for your Christmas Photos…
- Make your Christmas Photos into Christmas Cards. We all know that Christmas Cards can be expensive. With a digital collection, you can print your own Christmas Cards at a fraction of the cost and get the kids to decorate them, write in them and all you have to do it send them out or attach them to the presents. Great activity to keep the kids occupied as well! Woo Hoo!
- As easy as it is to make cards, you could also make your own Gift Tags to go on all your presents. It is a great personal touch for family and friends.
- With one of our Gorgeous, personally designed Christmas Collages, you will have a beautiful piece of wall art to display on your wall at Christmas time, filled with the images that you love the most from your Christmas Mini Session.
- Create a Family Christmas Album to tell the story of your family Christmas each year.
- Save one photo from your Session and make a Christmas Journal where you can put your Christmas photo every year and write a short paragraph about where your family is at and what they have achieved during this year. (Ok, it might be a page long, lol)
- Make a Christmas Traditions Album and fill it with stories and photos of your family’s Christmas traditions. Include one of your Christmas Family/Children Portraits
Now, I could probably go on and on forever, lol. Especially when it comes to printing and displaying your Portraits, (It is one of my passions, lol), but I will leave it there and hope that you have got a few ideas about what you can do with your Christmas Portrait this year and every year. It doesn’t just have to be about the kids and it doesn’t have to be put off because it is a once a year photo.
Remember that Christmas Portraits last a lifetime, just like Family Portraits and when you get them out again every year, you will remember just how precious they are and how quickly time flies by.
Christmas Mini Sessions are booking now and we are ready to Capture Christmas for Your Family this year!
ONE DAY ONLY – Contact Julie at Three Hearts Photography on 0417 549 653, to secure your Christmas Mini Session Today! Or Click HERE to fill out our Contact Form and we will get back to you very soon!
Also in News
ISO has been challenging for all of us and it's taking it's toll on our family relationships that's for sure. Nothing is how it was before and nothing is how we want it to be. But what if there was some small way to take back the life that we once lived and make some kind of normal with our kids? We would do it wouldn't we? Let me share with you how we created a new version of the Family Day Out but in ISO. Come and see our Family Day IN!
View full article →
Mummas are the heart of the family and so often the ones who are left out of the photos because we are the ones who want to make sure that these moments are captured. Or maybe we are too afraid to be in the photo because we constantly worry about the way we look, the way we smile, how many kilos we think we need to lose in order to get a photo taken. But it's not just us who are missing out. It's our kids who are missing out. Here's why Mummas need to be in photos...
View full article →
In a world of change and uncertainty, we are certain that our kids are needing more and more entertaining since we are being forced to stay at home more and more. In this blog post, I give you the most amazing tool I have found to STOP your children from EVER saying I'm Bored again. Don't believe me, well, try it. Let me know how you go.
View full article →