It won't be long before we are back at school, back at work and back in to our everyday routines. We start thinking about the coming year and hope that it will be better than the last year.
The kids start their activities and you get roped in to new groups and committees and before you know it, you're heading up the fundraising committee. How did that happen?
There's always a chocolate run, a hot cross bun order, maybe a trivia night or a tea towel order? OR, maybe this year you would like to do something a little different, with little effort and big rewards for your families?
Three Hearts Photography runs Fundraising Events for your organisation where you can add a fantastic contribution to your fundraising tally and your families get to take home gorgeous portraits that will last a lifetime.
These are some of the gorgeous images from our Fundraising Event at the Delacombe Salvation Army recently.
These smiles are just beautiful.
Families come in all shapes and sizes and we love capturing their personality and the moments they make together.
Mums and Dads, Grandmas and Grandpas, EVERYONE is welcome at your Portrait Fundraising Event.
Here is how it works....
* I supply you with all the promotional material you need to send out to your families and promote a successful event.
*We select a weekend date together to run your Fundraising Event. This can be over one or two days.
* Your Families Pay a $15 Session Fee and that money goes directly to your Fundraising Tally! Already you have a great total to buy that much needed equipment.
* Families receive an 8x10" Portrait, Professionally mounted with their session fee, which they select on the day of their session.
* Additional Portraits are available to purchase on the day and we provide a variety of portraits and packages for your families to choose from.
* There are additional bonuses for your organisation's fundraising tally when you book 20 and 40 sessions on your allocated days.
If you would like more information or are ready to book your very own Fundraising Event for your Organisation, then email Julie at email@example.com or click HERE and send me a contact request and I will be in touch with you soon to have a chat.
The Borsato Family are on the Blog!
Check out the Borsato Family's Portrait Session and see what Karen had to say about her Session and her beautiful Portrait Collection.
Our Session takes place on Location at Banjo Paterson Park in Lynbrook on a gorgeous Sunny morning. We spend a couple of hours walking and playing around the park while I click away and Karen, Marco and Mr R enjoy some fun family time together.