Christmas is fast approaching! We hear it all the time.
We have to rush to the shops, rush to get Christmas Presents, rush to catch up with everyone before Christmas. Then we rush off to break-ups and Christmas Concerts, parties and kids events. It's a busy time of year! And everything has a deadline!
Well, I hate to add to the list, but in order to have your Family Portraits back before Christmas, you need to start thinking about booking in your Family session YESTERDAY. But today is good too, lol.
I wanted to share with you, 6 steps you need to know for Family Portraits and/or Family Presents this Christmas!
1. The last day to have your Family Lifestyle Portraits taken at Three Hearts Photography and have them back in time for Christmas is the 1st of December!
2. Your Portrait Session is about time with your family, capturing the things that you love doing the most together and having something to remember those special moments for years to come.
(Check out this behind the scenes snap of one of our Studio Sessions)
3. Our Printed Portrait Collections are ready for you in 2-3 weeks after your Session and presented in our gorgeous Portrait Boxes. We can help you to wrap individual Portraits as well and get them ready to give to your family on Christmas morning.
4. Need the perfect gift for a Family Member or Friend? Then one of our gorgeous Gift Voucher's is the perfect gift. Your dearest Family or Friend can use their voucher for a Lifestyle or Portrait Session in the New Year.
5. Framing can be difficult, messy and sometimes expensive. Three Hearts Photography can provide professional framing for your Portraits.
6. This one is more a thought I want to leave you with, than a tip on getting photos...
If you look into the future, jump in that Delorian and see where you are in 10 years time, do you ever wonder what you will miss most about now? Will it be the Reality shows on TV, the IPhone 9, your car or even your current house? All of these things could quite easily change in the next 10 years, some of them more than once.
But, the thing that you will miss the most about right NOW, is your Family. Your Family will change THE most over the next 10 years. Maybe they will move out of home, you might have teenagers instead of toddlers, you might even have an extra family member that has never been in a Family Portrait before. It is the one thing that is certain....Our kids will change quicker than anything else we have and the only way to remember them just as they are right now, is to capture them, just as they are RIGHT NOW.
Family Portraiture is the most treasured possession you can ever own and something that will last forever, even when your memory of that time starts to disappear.
Contact Julie at Three Hearts Photography on 0417 549 653 to secure your Family Lifestyle Session before our Christmas Cutoff Date this year!
The Borsato Family are on the Blog!
Check out the Borsato Family's Portrait Session and see what Karen had to say about her Session and her beautiful Portrait Collection.
Our Session takes place on Location at Banjo Paterson Park in Lynbrook on a gorgeous Sunny morning. We spend a couple of hours walking and playing around the park while I click away and Karen, Marco and Mr R enjoy some fun family time together.